1. Beige wool pullover for small son of my friend. My own design. I love to make my own designs and I am boring when I have to follow somebody else's pattern.
2. Scarf for my niece.
Did i really finish only two things? I am surprised, because I knitted quite a lot. But I work on some more projects they will be finished (hopefully) next month.
1. Wooll pullover. Christmas present for my darling, I make some progress nearly every day. Again my own design. I have made part of front and back, but I did not decided, how to go on.
2. Socks from special sock yarn. I want to finish before christmas and to give them to my sister.
3. Poncho for me. It is nearly finished. Nearly, not completely. Now I have no motivation to finish it because it is already too cold to wear it.
4. Cardigan from acryl yarn in light blue/green for my niece. I am working on this mostly on the visit at my sisters.
5. Cap for horse. Funny piece of crocheting, covers head of horse between ears and tassels on the edge of cap help horse to drive away flyes. I do not know, I was told that, I have no experience with horses.
6. White crocheted tunic from cotton yarn. I have no motivation to finish it just now, because I cannot wear it in winter.
7. Burgund and pink pullover for me. I bought very nice yarn and very pleasant to touch. And it must be knitted very loosely and it grows quickly.
8. Cardigan for my niece in light colour (something between blue and green).
PLANNED (FOR NEXT MONTH) BUT NOT STARTED YET:
I planned a lot of xmass presents, I am afraid that I cannot do everything from my list.
1. Cushion for my dad. I want to use Fair Isle technique that I have learned several month ago, but I did not something reasonable, only swatch.
2. Socks. For my sister, for my sons, for my darling.
3. Crocheted Christmass decoration. Probably only a few pieces but I really want to try that.