pinterest

Sunday, January 07, 2007

My new year resolution

Recently I realised that I spend a lot of time on knitting and there is only small space for other fiber art. I like crazy patchwork with a lot of embelishment, but I donot make it myself. It is time to change it.

I came to this conclusion and several days later I found on my favourite blog interesting along: Take a Stitch Tuesday. For every week there will be one type of stitch and everybody can show how he/she use it.

I'd like to start with cushion. I took a piece of yellow cotton cloth, I made three line on it. They will be red. Then I will add more stitches according to Stitch Thuesday. I will use yellow, red, orange in different shadows, probably aittle of green or brown. Coordinated colours will make interesting effect no matter what lines, stitches and threads I will use. Anytime you use limited colour pallete you can achieve great results because colours unified whole creation even when you used scrap fabric or leftover yarns.

No comments: